2018年2月16日 星期五

Pride and Prejudice Literary Scarf The New York Review of Books














https://shop.nybooks.com/products/pride-and-prejudice-literary-scarf?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=NYR%20RC%20Bibliophilia&utm_content=NYR%20RC%20Bibliophilia+CID_8dbe101c20aab965f171e5e948c8adeb&utm_




Pride and Prejudice Literary Scarf
  • Pride and Prejudice Literary Scarf
  • Pride and Prejudice Literary Scarf
  • Pride and Prejudice Literary Scarf
  • Pride and Prejudice Literary Scarf

Pride and Prejudice Literary Scarf

  • $79.50

Gift wrap this item

A vintage-inspired photo collage of roses, lace, bows, hydrangeas (in shades of peach, apricot, brown, greens and blue) is the lovely background for this quote attributed to Mr. Darcy's ardent declaration of love:
“My affections and wishes have not changed, but one word from you will silence me forever. If, however, your feelings have changed, I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love you, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on ….”.
The scarf can be worn as a shawl with a sleeveless dress in summer, or, year-round, tucked into the neckline of a dress, coat or jacket. It’s both tailored and feminine. This handmade chiffon scarf is printed with eco-friendly inks, and packaged in a sweet zippered case. Hand wash.
Size: 60" x 18"
Product SKU: 05-LSCPP






沒有留言: